Wednesday, February 27, 2008

D-irt Day


Woke my eyes wide-open at the tick of Three,
Snap!..Pierced into me, a twig of the paranormal tree.
A feeling that "it's one of those days",
Shrouded my mind in possible dimensional ways!
I Am not the sorts who believes in superstition,
And neither was I trippin to have bizzare hallucinations!
Buzz..Buzz..buzzed my cellfone restlessly,
"The cab moves ur ass out in 3" a message cries out incessently!
With all my routines going haywire,
The entire setup seemed a satire.
I make it safely to my campus;a slaves'quagmire,
Praise the lord, for there were no 'work-sucking'vampires.
I drag my foot down to this building,
Taking my next few steps with absolutely no inkling.
Something that put me to worry,
Was this newly laid out "path to glory".
What happened next made suck on the number Three!
Three damn steps on this path,
And my old skools were in dire need for a bath!
I now sit in my cubicle donning a 'cold feet',
With my old skools now begging for a mote of heat!
I recollect the night before; to understand what had gone wrong,
The figure Three had been the culprit all along.
A nap of 3 hours had taken it's toll,
Now, my mind's all absent and incapacitated to poll.
I just wish for this day to fly as breeze,
And pray to end this 3's ordeal day in peace \,,/,

No comments: