Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Hireling"


Cat walking those run down lanes,
Sleazy Whispers meandering through the window panes,
Black, red and violet strands..flocking out of an unkempt mane,
Life as an angel is such bane!

A Cadillac crosses me and stops,
Grisly beast..rolls down his window and shouts,
"Sup! bitch...wanna 'ride' "
Emotions of scare, pain and 'fun'do a high tide,
The blatant truth of being a s.l.u.t is hard to hide.

I slide onto his 'monster size' ride,
Only to stumble upon more dawgs on his side!
Before I could refuse,
A syringe digs deep in and blows my fuse!

I wake up in the middle of night,
Hands and legs strapped on tight.
It seemed I had survived with all the might,
The tortures inflicted upon..during the loss of eye-sight.

My body lies there..rotting,
My soul wanders bare...haunting!
I feel the warmth of heaven through the rising orange sun,
Almighty embraces me,a victim of poverty,
Gracing me with the true form of angelic femininity.

No comments: